The church of St. Elias

(Google translate) Church of St. Elijah was built in 1934 in the Moravian-style thanks to the contributions of the villagers.

The church of St. Elias

(Google translate) Church of St. Elijah was built in 1934 in the Moravian-style thanks to the contributions of the villagers. It was built by architect Ninoslav Kamenova from Belgrade. The interior of the church was first painted by a student of Paja Jovanovic, Sveta Vukotic to 1971, the then Bishop of Nis Jovan ordered to turn around and the walls depict the new murals. The church was renovated due to damage in 1998.

Coordinates:

Latitude: 43.291106

Longitude: 22.00396